Monday, September 3, 2012

FOOTBALL PRESEASON 2012 AND "CAROL-J" THOUGHT'S

Admittingly, no expert here, just CAROL-J. Everett, adding some thoughts to something i enjoy watching each year, although, more so, my long interest of the "Dallas Cowboys". A big welcome back to one of my most sports of interest I enjoy to watch when I can get the time in these days since i'm most into my new mommy duty, so enjoying every waking moment with w. my daughter just now trying to get back into the loop!!! Ahhh, it been so long NFL preview look into the new season, looking much interesting than last years by far. The standings for the Eagles and Seattle in the NFC East at 4 wins in a row to zero losses looking fab fresh for fans, so tis the season! YAHOO's Sports reports Nick Foles, Eagles back-up quarterback has been performing an amazing job to a point where it's basically saying in my views, watch out Michael Vick, you don't want to be pulled to second strings! My Dallas Cowboy's looking pretty handsome in the first meet-ups turning me on already spicing up the season thus far, just wishing my main guy, Tony Romo, would earn his just seen earnings of $9,000,000 contract. It's funny I had just been curious through of all these years of watching football and learning here and there in different aspects that the differentials based on the player's salaries which I always thought they got around the same earnings or close to each other and discovered the fact that a kicker/running back, a key player, such as Dallas Cowboys, Felix Jones, only earns $1,023,750 and he can perform two positions needed on the team and gets much less stated in the Yahoo team roster for the Dallas Cowboys season while some other main game player's to the field's on teams that play as much as big time named player's get $405,000 in contract, wow there's so much to learn and research but very interesting. All of these notes here and there are stated facts by various professional sports reporter's that I am finding interesting to share in my thought's from a chick learning and interested in the game and as the season shall go we shall see to all of my Cowboy loving fans. Giants, Giants, Giants! Oh how lucky you had breezed in those last several games last season to get to the last Superbowl, but Peyton Manning's little brother I guess you did deserve a point to prove and your not over-rated like some of the rest I thought were, so again a late congrats to you, little brother, Manning. A nine win and seven beginning season start of last year in the beginning games led N.Y. Giants to a winning victory to which through mid season led me to find half the season made me uninterested the way teams were so off their normal rictor scale in wins and losses. I still find the most interesting best season of all was when the "Dallas Cowboy's" were that "Dynasty" team, a season where back in the good old days when I first started watching and football grabbed my attention when they had eye candy non-butterfinger type passes and catches. A time in season when they had key stars such as Joe Montana, Dan Marino, Emmitt Smith, Hershal Walker, Deon Sander's in his prime. Those in my mind that if I were an owner of a team and had it like that, I'd give them all $9 million dollar contracts, again if it were up to me as a owner and if I could have it like that, lol. Talking about, the A.F.C league, New England Patriot's, I'm in shocker were you just so called flukes mode? Playing as one of last seasons teams in the A.F.C, as one of the Superbowl teams to go and be honored in are looking like this seasons preason jokes thus far. You would think all the key player's called out sick the first few games coming into this year like they were still tired from getting last years Superbwl beat down. The Pat's, especially all the times this teams going to the other Superbowl games, but then again, we can't win them all, and then again the Giant's came back super duper fly the end of last season to be the champions when they were acting like major league under-dogs in the last year beginning. Pittsburgh Steeler's, not surprising as in doing a good job in this conference's side of the woods, a three win and one loss preseason jump-off, looking smooth Big Ben Roethlisberger! I know there's plenty Steeler's fans out there so looking nice in the preseason there for you guys, as for my thoughts of the week with my preseason game face on, as for the Eagles fans, lets beat them down, Cowgirls, as they would hate on my Dallas Cowboy team swagg, hahahaha !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment