Friday, December 2, 2011

RAPPER T.I., HIS NEW REALITY SHOW AND WHAT FAMILY MEANS MORE THEN ANYTHING!







Clifford Joseph Harris Jr., born Septmber 25th, 1980, haha the year before I was born into this world, but thats bedides the point right, this man is also known as T.I., actually I must say i have been paying much more attention over this past year on rapper T.I. then any other year on him as a person and not just as a talented rapper. Regardless of some of his typical bad habits as so many rappers have in comitted crimes, gun charges, ect. T.I. is by far a family oriented guy. I recently seen some of the footage on his upcoming reality show known as T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle, which will be aired on VHI, 9 p.m. on December 5, 2011 and I can't wait to see more on this family. T.I. and Tiny have been known to stick by eachother through thick and thin for over 10 years and now have a beautiful family in which daddy shows his boys how to hold things down and momma Tiny shows the kids her business mind also and how to survive in what's important. I really gotta say I'm really getting into this reality family thing and can't wait to watch the first episode this upcoming week. Glad T.I. is at least trying to turn his bad into thge good for the best of his family hustle, more rappers who so claim they real as they are need to step up to his plate. Much respect out to the new family hustle!

No comments:

Post a Comment