Saturday, September 15, 2012

APPLE'S NEW KID ON THE BLOCK, THE "iPhone5" w. CAROL-J THOUGHTS

Why are all the good things so costly? The latest, greatest,and into the market for the newbies, the new introduction of Apple technology introduces the new, iPhone 5, which I own of the Apple creations, nada. I always had thought the products on the line were always decent but, just the cost in this economy while raising my daughter was just not cost effective and a bit over priced in the products different features. Also, on that note I had always been a little cheap on my products and needed only the basics of phones, such as internet basic and unlimited calling not over $60 per month each billing cycle. It has just hit me recently of all the products they had ever had invented had only been one product that has even caught the "Apple" of my eye besides this phone a little bit was the Apple ipad 2, I did fall somewhat in love for the little touch. I had seen these few new advertisements at BestBuy which my husband had recently asked me if I would like to start searching for a new computer for my personal use for when he's working on his project's, I can indulge in my own formy music and blogging so soon i will probably enjoy the use of the Apple ipad2 or maybe I'll wait until few months when the next hottest iPad is out and everybody's on it and I'll stick to the old school iPad2 on sale price. Now onto some other things into the main topic of heading here, judging by the looks of this product I have been seeing online and on the news it looks much thinner and shiny screened sleek to the palms, aluminum backs instead of glass, very "Apple" appetizing to the eye for consumer's out there. If I had been blogging awhile more making my six figures this Apple iPhone could have me sold, just anything in this time of economic dip, $200 dollar's or over will for now have me holding off, even if I could get signed into the airports check-in's by just hitting a button on my new phone with the many things it can do like other phones and their past phones can, but everyone had a new need for different things and some just want to keep up on the latest hot technology, just pricing wise, maybe another day, but nice looking product and faster speed indeed interesting!!! On the contrary on this product end note, the company will indeed prosper from date released. CAROL-J on research and latest thoughts, feel free to comment below!








          WHICH HAS EVEN MY LITTLE "ARIBEARS" WITH MY SAME EXPRESSION ON THIS
          ONE. HMMMMMMM,  I.D.K !!!!!!! BUT, INTERESTING LOOK !

No comments:

Post a Comment