Friday, February 18, 2011

HAPPINESS IN YOURSELF, HAPPINESS IN MARRIAGE, MY THOUGHTS CAROL-J STYLE NO IMITATIONS!

HELLO HELLO NEWCOMER'S READING AND ACTUALLY CLIMBING MY READER STATS, APPRECIATE ALL YOUR LOVING! YEP, THIS IS WHAT I'M GETTING BACK TO CALLING THE "CAROL-J" YEAR. THE LAST FEW I FELT LIKE I WAS DYING INSIDE FOR NUMEROUS REASONS, MAINLY STARTED FROM A LOSS OF A FAMILY MEMBER YEARS AGO TO SOME OTHER PERSONAL THINGS BEEN LINGERING ON MY MIND. "LOVE"? "REAL FUCKING DEEP LOVE"? ME AND WHO I USED TO BE TO THE FULLEST, I BEEN SEEING THINGS IN A WHOLE NEW LIGHT THIS YEAR SINCE I GOT PREGNANT. MANY PEOPLE BEING SEEING CHANGES IN ME FROM FEW MONTHS SINCE 3 YEARS BACK. I WAS OBLIVIOUS, ANGRY, BITTER PERSON IN THE RISING.

Now i call this year, my rebirth and I want all of you to make it yours. Not only the birth of a beautiful mini me on the rise, my little girl, i need to step my role as a person up, i needed to forgive family and close friends for stupid grudges i was holding on to. I was miserable and felt like I was trapped in hell like that. The devil may have been gripping by the neck trying to suffocate me in, I'm done with negative nancy's! People don't owe me shit, i had to have time to relaize that,alot of people think that people owe them too, you need to earn your shit, or you'll never deserve to be giving it, I will in time when the Lord g I have to earn peoples respect and I will in time. I'll never be perfect, I got tons insecurities which I really don't give a fuck on changing cause it's who I be. I am a fucking deep passionate lover, or I was and that's the plus side to something that some would considerate not good or negative. I'm trying to build back on that thought. I realize also you can not be happy with no man or women of the opposite sex unless you are happy with yourself, I'm still working on it but I working slowly, now progressing. People will not no longer have effect on me nor stop me Imma get more confident, stronger in time, it may bring on alot of close people jealous and hating on me thats suppose to be close to me, but now I'm in shit for my babygirl, fuck the rest with negative minds and thoughts I'll just run for the border away from them and also do my best to keep my lilttle girl away from negative. Can't be positve all the time but loyalty, deep love, forgiveness will be passed down through my bloodline.
Next thought, for all being married to anyone or in a relationship. You have to show yourself love, care, first and foremost. Be thankful for the life you aint got, be thankful for what you do got, quotes, "T.I." in "Live Your LIfe", Rihanna's track. Most importantly don't start a family if your gonna neglect them years later, it makes the other person start not acting up to their part. It takes two and a team. Don't fuck up a child's life who innocently involved and never asked to be born into chaos because you wanna harp on the things that shouldn't matter at the time. live your life but accordingly. Don't give up dreams, but leave more plenty time in the means, don't worry about that fancy car you can't buy just now or that mansion, worl as a family and start planning. It's not a single life people are living after your considered married because you have the challenge vowed in, continue with the surprises and shower/indulge love in things your lover enjoys and they will do the same. If your fair, really care, never doubt me, always be about thee, and most important never cheat and never leave. Problems, solve them, compromise, that's what love and marriage is about. Kiss me through the phone, shower with me, pour chocolate all over my body whip cream whatever you like, most importantly still make me feel like a wife. Put thoughts in holidays, know the ups and downs and know how to says cause there's always other's who would love to join in his/or her plays! JUST THOUGHTS FOR RELATIONSHIPS TO STAY ROMANCED AND STRONG AND ADVICE SO EVERYONE CAN BE HAPPY, FIRST EARLY ON MAKE YOURSELF AND BE TRUE TO THE GAME OR YOU'LL LOSE. THANK U GOD FOR WHAT I HAVE IN LIFE THATS POSITIVE, THE REST WILL HAVE TO JUST BE MISERABLE, I'M CAROL-J AND IM BACKKKKK! THANKS READERS CONTINUING ADDING ME HERE I GOT NINE OF YOU ALREADY I PLAN ON CAPTIVATING THE WORLD AS I'M BEING TOLD MANY FIND ME INTERESTING, I AM CAUSE I AM GETTING BETTER AND FEELING MORE UP, THANK U ALL FOR EVERY BIT COUNTS! CHANGING WAYS! CAROL-J 2011 TUTORIALS, THEY CALL ME DR. PHILYA! LOL JOIN ME AND ADD YOUR THOUGHTS TODAY, CLICK VOTE NOW ON THE RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment