Monday, February 21, 2011

BLOGGER VS. BLOG CATALOG SITES, GREAT VIEWS!

http://www.blogcatalog.com

https://www.blogger.com

ADDED BELOW FOR THE NEWBIES WHO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW AND JOIN ALSO FOR "BLOGGER" HERE IS A MINUTE AND 30 SECOND TUTORIAL I ADDED FOR YOU POSTED BY A BLOGGER SUPPORT COORDINATOR SO CLICK BELOW IF YOU NEED ADVICE OR HELP IN CREATING ONE FOR YOUR OWN WORLD:


Hi everybody, my favorite fans to hot topics worldwide getting down and personal with me on "Blogger" and onto my other favorite site at "Blog Catalog", I just had to post about this blogging world, I'll tell some of you it really made a difference in my approach in learning in life. It's not only about interest in certain subjects or people but, it gives me knowledge and gets me into research on new things. Everyday I'm learning new things and I'm loving it. I guess I gotta tone down though on my caps because lots people mistaken me for yelling at times lol, it was just my own way of typing style in the internet world. When I had more time in my younger years I used to be in love with basically one hobby back since my teen years and that was music and performing. Now at this time of the year it's really difficult to do that majorly again because I have a little babygirl on the way for those who don't know me well so she needs her mommy around, especially her first few years so I decided to find a new love since that love changed and financial matters came to the missing and became a little stale even though I still have the the mojo for the hip-hop/pop game. I like to always feel alive, a reason to be in existance, something to wake up and create for, a way to know I am appreciated and needed by people, CAROL-J, this woman's works, this woman's worth.
The whole point on this subject matter breaking it down a little more narrow is that if you never blogged and your even a stay home mom or dad and you find yourself feeling little bored or tired then share some thoughts and views of the world. See why we may beg to differ, how we feel in our opinions on drama, entertainment, psychology, or things we question. Let's come together as a whole, create, write, everyone's opinionated, we all matter believe it or not in some way, like Jesus created us for some reason or another to be on this planet.
One small example, right here for instance, some may believe to beg and differ on this guys site so click on this link to see what he's about: this stay at home dad who got issues, got children, so therefore he blogs. I say this guy named, "Ron Mattocks" is a very interesting stay at home dad, freelance writer, and seems very family oriented to his wife and kids and see his amazing creation while at home raising the kids while wifey is bringing home most of the bread, well, this is a must read interesting shared blog site, one of his is on "Blogger" and the other on "Blog Catalog" just as I got few site links, but i think most women would beg to differ on his family lifestlye as his wifey is breadwinner, alot of women today still beleive in the old-fashioned system that the guy should bring her home most money, pay the bills mainly as she does most housework and cooks, but I think this family is interesting so anyways view one of this daddy's below:

http://www.blogcatalog.com/user/ClarksDouble/blogs/

then click on his Blogger

http://www.clarkkentslunchbox.com/

There are so many amazing writers, bloggers, out there I really gotta give everyone mad love, respect, and props on whatever their topics are about, everyones interest topic, everyone begs to differ, but everyone counts. Anyway i hope to see more of you join and follow my site here and there, share your comments and continue my #1 readers/fans. I love your time, I love reading your stuff and bullshit too lol. Also, for those who don't really get us blogger's, freelance writer's there is indeed potential future earnings in this blogging world so for some it does pay off indeed and for others it's a fun learning hobby and becoming better reader's and writer's so get involved world. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR TIME, READINGS, AND COMMENTS. SUPPORTER'S KEEP FOLLOWING AND CLICK ON THIS SITE OF MINE WHERE IT SAYS VOTE, THANK YOU AGAIN, CAROL-J STYLE BABY!!!!!! ALSO VISIT AND CHECK OUT MY OLD MUSIC HITS AT www.myspace.com/lilma1 HOPEFULLY ONE DAY I SHALL RECORD AGAIN ALSO JUST NOW IM DOWN FOR BABY TIME, 4 1/2 MORE WEEKS TIL SHE'S DUE, THEN WE GOTTA WELCOME MY LIL FUTURE ARTIST LIKE HER DADDY OR POP STAR TO WRITER LIKE HER MOMMY LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment